Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Swimming Lessons, VBS, Buzz Lightyear, and a Nap

     Well we have made to mid week this week, it is a very busy week VBS, swim lessons, and three baseball games! Tristan and Madison have been going to VBS this week and they are loving it, Madison especially I think! This was her first year to get to go and she was all over it, I am so glad they are enjoying it. After I pick the kids up we load up and head to Ft. Smith every day to swim lessons with Madi, which I was so nervous about...last year we made it two days and on that second day he asked me to go to the car and wait, well she still made herself sick, so we called it good and stopped going. But this year she is doing great!!! Yeah Madi!

My little fish in training.

Swimming backwards...

I just thought this was funny, Evan talking with the girls...I think he was telling them about his goggles??

And not to be left out, here is my little Buzz Lightyear, poor thing has been left at home with boring ol' mom while the big kids have been at VBS. The suit is about three times to big, but we are a huge fan!!

And here he is again asleep standing up, really, that is tired....

I hope everyone is having a good summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment