Thursday, June 17, 2010

Finally used my Christmas Gift...

     Well I finally used one of my Christmas gifts today. I have been waiting to use it, and I finally decided my burb was so dirty inside it needed a detail job! The kids had gotten me gift cards for a car detail for Christmas, and I must admit I love it! It looks brand new again!!! I don't even want them to get in it, in fear of it getting dirty! These pics aren't that great, but I was just so darn excited about how clean it was!

No bugs....but not for long, the ballfields are awaiting us tonight...

She is so clean, let's just leave her here.....

I have to put my big mats back in, but look no dirt, no icee cups in the cup holders, no didi's laying in the floor, ahh, enjoy for a minute.....

Besides dropping my burb off for the day, and I mean the day, must have been really bad, Eric took off work and we went to eat at Chili's for lunch, went to get Father's Day gift's , went to the mall, and then went bowling, we had a great day. And now we are getting ready for 2 games tonight!! Enjoying summer so far!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment