Thursday, April 8, 2010

Riding Bikes

     Hello!! Isn't it just beautiful outside today??? Love it! Just going to post some pics of the kids out riding their bikes after school.
Miss Madison, she has a bigger bike, but thinks she can't ride it yet. Something we will work on this summer.
Cooper sporting Madi's helmet, I guess I need to get him one. I bet we can find a Car's one somewhere!
Coop on what he calls his bike.
Tristan looks a little fuzzy, but this was all I could get of him. He kept speeding by me.

Coop likes to work on things like his dad, he said he was "fixn" it.

I hope everyone is having a good week. I seen on Shannon's blog all the pretty plants and flowers and hope I get to do some of that this weekend!! All the trees are blooming in our yard and it is starting to look so pretty! I love spring time!!

1 comment:

  1. This weather is AMAZING! It makes me want to be a kid again and ride bikes!

    ReplyDelete