Sunday, April 25, 2010

Couples Weekend

      Happy Day Ladies!!! I did not attend the RefresHer conference at church, but I feel refreshed after a weekend with just me and my hubby in Branson!! So very nice, we had so much fun, it rained on us, but who cares, we didn't have to load and unload kids, it was just "us". It is so nice to get to spend a whole weekend as a couple. We went to two movies, I mean when was the last time we went to see two movies in one weekend??? Crazy!!! We ate, and ate, and ate, good stuff, good food. I have the box of Krispy Kreme Donuts here on the counter to prove it, and the fudge, and the chocolate covered strawberries, need I say more......we shopped....shopped some more....we enjoyed ourselves.....and now we are glad to hear those little voices call our names, makes me breath them in more....

      Tomorrow evening we start the baseball season!! Yeah, bring it on!! I hope you all had a great weekend, and have a blessed week ahead!!!

1 comment:

  1. Heather, that is so awesome. I think it is so wholesome to get away with your spouse. Terral and I get to do that next weekend and I am so looking forward to it!! I am glad you all had a great time. Good luck on the game this week!

    ReplyDelete