Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010

      Happy Easter to all!! I hope you all can say that "he lives in You!"!! I know he lives in my heart! We could have not asked for a more beautiful day to celebrate this day!! It seems it is always cold on Easter, but not this year, just perfect!! We have had a wonderful day today, starting with church at Washburn this morning, wonderful Easter service and the kids amazingly did great sitting through it. After service we joined in on the Easter egg hunt for the kiddos, which they loaded up on eggs! My kids love hard boiled eggs, me, not so much!! Then we were off to grandma's for Easter lunch, which was good too! Then the kids had another egg hunt there and then off to Aunt Sheila's house for more fun with family!!! We have had a full day of fellowship, food, and fun!!! I hope everyone remembers what this day means and has enjoyed it to the fullest!
Grandma and Madi
My grandparents and the kids. Madi is looking at the bunny to the side!
Coop hunting Easter eggs, he found several, then he was over it and wanted to go to grandma's house!
Madi got to hunt eggs with the big kids this year, she found a couple, but they were just too fast for her still!
Tristan looks so excited! I figure this might be my last year to have a pic with an Easter basket!!
This is as good as it got for a family pic! It's like pulling teeth for a good pic of us all!! Oh well!
Me and my Madi, she was so excited to wear her dress this morning!

I hope you all had a great day! And here's to a blessed week! May you see God's work somewhere this week!!

5 comments:

  1. Love them! So sweet! Sounds like the perfect day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad y'all had a great day! Beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madi's dress is so sweet! I am glad you all had a great day. Sounds like a busy one. The weather was perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious pictures...what a wonderful day!~sherry

    ReplyDelete