Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

    I hope everyone is having a great Valentine's Day! Eric and I have never really made a big to do about Valentine's Day, but the kids really do enjoy all the cards, candy, and teddy bears. We did have a great day though, wonderful message at church about marriage, lunch with all my valentine's at Chili's, and a quiet evening at home watching tv, eating all that candy!!! I hope you all take time to tell each one of your little and big Valentine's you love them tonight and cuddle up with them! I hope you all have a blessed week ahead!
Just a few of the wonderful cards we received today.
This is from Tristan, he's been a real sweetie lately. He's had a big day today, more on that later.
Candy, sweet candy.  I love these sweethearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment