Friday, February 26, 2010

The End of The Week...

      Do you ever feel like you didn't get anything accomplished in a week? That's the way I feel this week, where did it go?? I mean I am glad it's Friday, I think the best day of the week, just knowing tomorrow is Saturday. I had big plans to start my week off, I was going to exercise atleast 3 times this week, finish the bathroom, have lunch with a friend, and possibly finish my room. Well I exercised Monday, the bathroom is still not painted all the way, which means nothing else has been done to it, I didn't get to have lunch with my friend at all this week, she did make an appearance at my house to see my not so progress on my bathroom! And the master bedroom, well it may never get finished, not feeling it so far, that's another post with needed opinions on some stuff. All of this week hit a fork in the road when little Miss Madi got the stomach bug, not fun, but luckily she had a mild case compared to some other kids in her class. It's just funny how our weeks can get totally turned around. I mean Madi was only sick one night really, but it was like I lost my mojo after that. You know what I mean, you hit the week running planning on getting so much done and boom it's the end of the week, and your still at the same place you were on Monday! Oh well, here's to the weekend and starting a new week next week! The projects will all still be waiting for me on Monday... Hope you all have a great weekend!!
Sweet little Madi, she did get the good end of the deal with this whole sickness thing, she got her nails done yesterday with mommy, and we went to TJ Maxx to look around and came home with a "Dancing With The Stars" dress and shoes as we like to call it! Pics coming soon to a blog near you...

No comments:

Post a Comment