Friday, July 30, 2010

Baseball Wrap Up

   Well we finally had the baseball party for Tristan's team. His team did ok for the their first season of kid pitch, Tristan hit the ball pretty well this year, we are proud of him!! Here are a few pics from the party.
Really cute cake, and good!!!

The players that could make the party, we missed the ones that couldn't make it!

Boys being boys, who knows what they are talking about???

Future baseball players, Coop and Easton. Coop fell in the pool only once to my knowledge, thanks little Alex for getting him!

The boys with their trophies, which were also very cute!

Tristan and his trophie, great job this year Tristan! We love you and are proud of you!!
Now we move on to football, literally had one week off from sports, and we were on vacation that week. Not sure I am ready for the whole school thing to start this year, they fuss, but I also like to have them all home!

1 comment:

  1. We start football this week. It is the draft week so we will be there everyday. I love it all but sometimes I am so glad when we have a break and sometimes I don't feel like going. It is not so bad with two doing sports but when you add your third I don't even know what I am going to do. I am putting Lauren in Gymnastics during the day so that will not take a evening. Glad to be at home when it comes to these sort of thing. Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete