Monday, August 2, 2010

Is it really August already???

Photo by Shannon Walker
    I just can't believe that it is already August 2nd!!! I think I might be just as sad as the kids are....I don't know why really??? I know Madi Bell starts kindergarden this year, but that's not it either, this summer has just flown by, we spent most of it playing baseball maybe??? It just doesn't seem like we have had any "down" time, where we didn't have to do anything or be anywhere. We went straight from baseball to football!!! I know it will only get worse with 3 kids, but sometimes I just wish I could freeze them right where they are, where I could really take them all in, and enjoy them to the fullest. I don't really think we are too "busy" at this house, it's one sport at a time for each kid, and Tristan is the only one who is in something right now, it just seems time if flying by....my dad told me it would, it's just kind of sad. :(

    On a little happy note, the kids found out who there teachers were today, and we are really excited about them!!! Tristan has Mrs. Denson and will be in class with his best friend! I was in my 4th grade class with my best friend and it is one of my all time favorite years I remember! And Miss Madi has Mrs. Cox, with one of her friends Ty. Madi is beside herself excited about going to school, which makes it easy on mom! We have almost all of our supplies, missing a mat for Madi, but that is all. Now we have to go buy some back to school outfits, atleast for Madi, Tristan could care less, which makes me love that about him!!

    A prayer request, my cousin and his wife had their baby boy today, he was 7 weeks early, he weighed 4lbs exactly, the baby is breathing on his own and mom is recovering well so far, she had blood pressure issues, just pray they continue to do good.

                                                Have a great day and make the most of the next 3 weeks of summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment