Monday, August 9, 2010

Dinner with Friends

     Friday night I had a girl's night out with a few friend's, we had Olive Garden for dinner, which was great!! We had a bunch of really great laughs over dinner! Then we did a little shopping, which is always fun!! :)

Kerri, Suzanne, me, and Stacy

     We have been trying to do as little as possible lately, soaking up the last few weeks of summer, just staying in, watching tv, and a little swimming here and there. We have hit a few birthday parties too, which have been fun too! I think I will take the kiddo's to do a little back to school shopping this week and sleep in some more!!!
This is just a snapshot of my little Coop lately, he loves to play with Madi, obviously from this pic! He will miss her when she goes to school, mom will too....but it might be a good thing for him to take the hat off! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment