Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weekend Comes to an End.


        Well the weekend is almost gone, but it's been a good one! Nothing exciting to write about, it was just a nice relaxing one for the most part. We played a little Upward basketball, which we lost, but Tristan did have 5 rebounds! He is getting a little better with the whole concept of the game, this is only our second year to play. We had dinner last night at Gregory's, prime rib and butterfinger pie, excellent as always, it is such a nice little place to eat. Today we went to church and Eric and I worked in the church nursery with Stacy. We had a wild bunch today, could have been because there were so many of them, 9 which doesn't seem like very many when there are three adults, but when all of them want to be held or need something, whoa!! But we really enjoy working in the nursery, you can get attached to the kids very fast! After church we went to my mom's for lunch for my grandpa's 78th birthday! I love my grandparents dearly, and I hope he had a great day! I hope I can get around as well as he can when I am that age! I am now off to sit on the couch with the kids and watch some tv!! I pray you all have a great week ahead!! Make the most of it!

The Birthday Boy-aka Papa George and Grandma- love them!

2 comments:

  1. Such precious people--love them! I hope he had a great birthday. Thanks for the "therapy" the other day--Lord, some days I think I have lost my mind! :) You're right, having 3 kids is tough some days! Have a great week! Welcome to blogland! Prepare to become addicted!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wild bunch indeed!!!

    Thank you for serving!
    You guys are great!

    ReplyDelete