Thursday, June 23, 2011

Father's Day 2011

      Father's Day was this past Sunday, June 19 and my brother offered to cook out for all the dad's at his house this year, which was great!!! We had already been to the Natural's game and Red Robin for Eric the day before, so Sunday was just a day of relaxation for him. He deserves it, he works hard for us and he is a wonderful dad to our kids.
Eric and his dad Joe

They had a little game of "hillbilly" horseshoes going on!

Me and my dad- who I just think the world of and I am so thankful for, he is the best to me!!!

Crowd shot- over the last 2 years Eric and my family have started joining together for family get together's, this year Angela's family joined us too! It is great to be able to get everyone together at one time, that way Eric and I feel like we get to spend good quality time with everyone! Very blessed...

The Hostess and Host of the Day
Ang and Kyle
Thank you both for a great day!!!

Me and Ang

Toothless Tristan

Madi and her daddy- definetly a bond there for sure! Daddy's girl!

We had a great day and I hope you all did too!!!
Happy Father's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment