Friday, February 4, 2011

Dreaming of White....

      I am dreaming of white sandy beaches...the snow is pretty, but I am over it, the hubby has not worked in 4 days...and there is a chance of snow 3 days next week...
Maybe we should move here...

Where there is white all the time, but it's warm and windy...

Just yesterday....or so it seems...wouldn't it be...
so nice and white!

I am rambling....I know...in a dream world, as I take a break from my newly addicted soap's, haven't watched soaps on a daily basis in 3 years, but now I can tell you what is going on, on all of them!

1 comment:

  1. ha ha to the the soaps I never got into them. It probably doesn't take long to figure out that someone is dying, someone is cheating and someone is the evil backstabber...lol.. I do watch reality tv sometimes not that it is real or anything. I love the beach and I love this picture of your family, beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete