Sunday, March 14, 2010

Weekend Fun

      Greetings all this lovely Sunday evening!! I hope everyone has had a great weekend and enjoying a little extra daylight this evening, and a little less sleep last night! We have had a great weekend here at our house. Friday night it was dinner with the parents and a sleepover for Madi and Coop at Memaw's house, yeah for me! Coop still doesn't sleep all night, he gets up every night between 1:45 and 2:15, like an alarm goes off in his room, luckily he goes right back to sleep, but this mommy would appreciate it if he would sleep all night! Then Saturday morning I was up and ready at 7am to hit the road to Tulsa for some spring shopping with Stacy and Jenn. We made a day of it, we had bags of stuff for the kids, but when you get home and get it out, doesn't seem like much when you are buying for 3 kids! I bought myself one shirt, it's funny how we just don't buy ourselves as much anymore! I did splurge and buy myself some outdoor pillows and cushions, which I am so in love with, I will post pics when I get them all out, they were a bargain! We had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory, which was so good! We like to eat places we don't have around here when we go somewhere. We had the chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake, good!! Then we did more shopping and on our way out of town we stopped at Las Cabos, which was great too! Tristan and Eric went to Little Rock for a baseball camp and had a really great time too.
Me, Jenn, and Stacy outside the Cheesecake Factory






     Today we went to church, which was really good, I am enjoying these last couple of services about the Trinity. Then we had lunch at La Fiesta with the kids and then Madi and I grocery shopped, and now we have been working on the bathroom, well Eric has, I have been helping the couch stay on the ground! I guess I was tired from all that shopping!! I hope everyone has enjoyed their weekend and I hope you all have a blessed week!
These two crack me up sometimes, Tristan just lets Coop crawl all over him.
A sweet kiss on the head, ahh!
Coop just loves Tristan!
Sweet little Madi.
I almost forgot to put this on here! Ummm, good!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! What a wonderful weekend for you! I was hoping you guys would tell all! We need a low down on where you like to shop in Tulsa!

    ReplyDelete