Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Little Fall Touches

     Well fall is officially here!!! One of my most favorite times of year!!! Out here in blogland fall is falling all over people's houses, and they just all look beautiful!!! So it got me in the mood to do a little fall decorating today, I am still working on a few things, but here are a few pics of what I have been doing today....
This is on the island in the kitchen. The pig is a new addition to the kitchen, she found her way home with me the other day, I just love her!! :)

The chest is a new addition to the kitchen too....

I picked up the chest at the local antique store, thought she would be just perfect for an island in my kitchen! I have been looking for something for awhile now.

I am thinking she is calling for a little paint on her...still up in the air about it....and definetly some new knobs!

I found these cute little pumpkins at Kirkland's.

And I am still tweaking my mantel, thinking she might need some fall garland, like Mrs. Tonia has going on...

Just adding a few touches here and there, still working on it, but it's nice. I have cinnamon cider Scentsy in the warmer too!!!! :))

I have been working outside too....pics later.

No comments:

Post a Comment