Tuesday, September 20, 2011

14th Wedding Anniversary

      Wow!!! I can't believe that it has been 14 years already since Eric and I married! Time really does fly by! I was officially married as of 7:03pm 14 years ago, tonight 14 years later, I am folding clothes and watching Disney chanel with Madi Bell and Cooper! Ha!!! Eric and Tristan are at football practice. I woudn't have it any other way though, because this is "Our" life we created together 14 years ago! We did go away this past weekend for a little trip to Branson, which we enjoyed very much!
Me and Eric- 14 years later

I looked a little "weathered" in these pics from Shannon's b-day party, I had been rained on several times!! Haha!! But they are the last pics taken of us recently.

And just for giggles, here is the wedding pic again!!! So young looking!!!

I love you Eric more today then yesterday!!! It's amazing how your love changes and grows through the years, how kids change your love for each other, it's all just kind of amazing!!!
Here is to the next 14 years of marriage!!!
May God watch over our marriage and make it stronger with each day that passes.

Happy 14th Anniversary!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I love the wedding picture! Times have surely changed, for the better!

    ReplyDelete