Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bad Blogger and Branson

     I have become a really bad blogger lately!!! We have been busy with football, which I have no pics of, but hopefully I will this weekend. I broke down and bought me a Canon Rebel... I love my little camera I stick in my purse, but it doesn't cut it for zooming in on stuff. We have also been busy doing homework, everyone, even little Coop has had some homework, which he thinks is cool! We have been enjoying this wonderful weather, I am so ready for everyday fall temps!!! I just love from now till Christmas!!! I am not fond of the months of January, February, and sometimes March, just sayin'! We took a little trip to Branson over Labor Day weekend and I did manage to take a couple of pics to know we were there, well atleast I know the kids, Eric, and grandparents were there! Ha! I am in none of them, oh well, I don't like pics of me anyways! Here are a few of the pics...
My little Coopster.

This is going to be a series of Madi Bell eating her ice cream, because it was so interesting to watch...here there is just a little dab on her nose, not to bad...

Here we are showing off the ice cream cone....

Here we are with a melting ice cream cone and a little more on our lips and chin...still not too bad!

And then you can see that the ice cream cone is gone almost, but I think she might have missed a little of it, on her face! Boy was it good ice cream though!!! :)

Cooper stayed safe with his ice cream and ate it from a bowl...

Tristan and Eric enjoying their ice cream.

Papaw and Mema
It was a nice little trip that we enjoyed with the grandparents!

And now I am going to go back to laundry, my laundry room got lost in all the clothes and I can't find it!! I do have a couple projects up my sleeve, but I will have to take some pics of them later.

AND, I went Tuesday for a decorating consultation at someone's home...I am so excited about this!!! It is my passion and I believe it is my God given talent. I have friends and family that have always told me, "you need to do this for people" , but I guess I have always thought maybe I wasn't good enough to do it for someone else's home, so this will be my test! I am going to just pray it goes well! :) I took lots of "before" pics, so hopefully I will have some good "after" pics to show when it's all done!


No comments:

Post a Comment