Sunday, May 22, 2011

Madi Bell's Easter Party

      I guess I totally missed this post...not sure really how I did, but thought I better post for my memory! They started the day off with a Easter hat parade, this is our hat we made. They are bunny ears, it's kind of hard to tell in the picture, with big bows on them, totally Madi Bell!!! 

Then they went outside for their egg hunt, which is crazy!!! There are little kids running everywhere, but they make it so that they each get the same amount of eggs, which is nice.
Madi waiting patiently for the whistle....
Madi Bell and her friend Maycie

Checking out the goods...

Coloring a pretty butterfly in class at their actual party.

This is Ty, him and Madi were in each other's preschool class too, he is such a little doll!!

It was a great little Easter party!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment