Monday, November 8, 2010

Tristan's 10th Birthday Party

      We combined Tristan and Petyton's birthday parties this year and I think it was a big hit! It was a Green Bay Packers against the Colt's football party. We had a lot of fun eating pizza and playing football, just what boys like to do at this age! Or at any age for the matter. Here are some pics of the party.
Here is our Packers cake.

A few of our table decorations, green and gold all the way!!

Here is the gang, yelling, they wouldn't just smile for me, oh well, they are a great bunch of boys!

Tristan with his Alma shirt, he wore it proudly last Friday.

Some legos...

A really cute Pittbull shirt with his number on it.

This was Peyton's cake.

Miss Lily sitting enjoying some cookie cake on the football field.

Football game in progress.

Miss Madi with little Miss Emily

And another shot of them yelling, some of them were trying, they were just really wound up!
It was good times, I can't believe he is 10!!!

1 comment:

  1. Woah! This would have been such an amazing day. I am so in love with the cake designs. I wish I got to eat it. I was looking for some good ideas for my daughter’s birthday and I think it’s a good idea. I have also finalized one of the event halls for rent.

    ReplyDelete