Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy 10th Birthday Tristan!!!!

     All I can say is "oh my gosh, he's 10 already???" I can't believe that my baby boy is 10 today! Double digits!!! 6 more years till he can drive....my mind is going crazy thinking about it! Right now I am making a strawberry cake per his request this morning, he was up and ready without being told twice to get out of bed, he was excited, because it's his birthday!

    Tristan, I hope you have a wonderful 10th birthday today, you are such an amazing boy, you are kind, sweet, loyal, and smart. You are turning out to be such a good christian boy that we are so proud of! We all love you so much and hope you have a great birthday! You truly are a blessing to our family!
Love, Mom, Dad, Madison, and Cooper

3 comments:

  1. Hi Heather! I found you on a blog! Happy birthday to your sweet boy! (yesterday). Your children are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe he is 10 either! Tell him Happy Birthday from all of us!!!!

    ReplyDelete