Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas 2011-Part 2

      On Christmas day we have lunch and open presents at Eric's family. Here are a few pictures from the day!
Madi with her crayon maker.

Tristan with his big airplane. And his new hat that he won't take off, it's just lovely!

Madi with her American Girl doll...

We sent this doll back, it wasn't what we ordered. But she was pretty!

Coop with his new bulldozer. He is set up with new equipment.

Opening his new scooter.

Now we are at my parent's house Christmas night, and he still has on the hat!

Cousin Weston

Me and my grandparents, notice my Papa holding the doll...

These two got pickles for Christmas! They love pickles!

Kylie, Tristan, Weston, and Coop

They all danced, including Aunt Kyle (Coop calls him that)

And they danced some more and sang, really loud....


We have so much fun when we all get together, there are so many kids! Between me and my brother there are 8 kids and they were all there!

We had a great Christmas this year! I have packed up all the decorations and am starting to get the house back to normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment