Thursday, July 7, 2011

Baseball Wrap Up

     I think we are almost done with baseball for the year, maybe a game next week. It has been fun, they didn't win very many games, but towards the end of the season they have started to improve a lot. I enjoy it no matter if they win or lose!! Here are a few pics from our nights at the ballfields!!
Tristan and Braxton

Up to Bat

Easton and Coop- they were discussing "when they are big"...

Tristan and Weston

Two cutie pies

I can't help but post these pics of what these two do at the ballgames, they are entertainment in themselves!!! Here they are with their lunchboxes...

Smiling for a pic.

Coop, Easton, Peyton, and Camden

I never could hardly catch Madi...she was looking at Evan W., he said "no pictures"!! Ha!!!

Aaron

We have enjoyed the season, it has been extremely hot around here, so I won't miss sitting out in that! Now were moving on to football!!! And let me tell you, they are so excited, meaning Eric and Tristan!! I have to admit, I do love me some football too!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment