Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring Has Sprung

    I have been patiently waiting for Spring to arrive here and it finally has!!!! Yeah!!!! Makes me super happy! I thought I would share some of my findings around the house lately....
My new garden flag I picked up at Kirkland's, love it!!!

I found these little beauties at TJ Maxx yesterday, and to my surprise, they are real!!! Not fake, real, have to be misted with water! But I still love them!! :)

The green balls and glass hurricane is some other new finds lately, the hurricane came from TJ Maxx a couple of weeks ago, and the moss balls were from where else, but A to Z!!!

And, I have purchased new ferns and planted them, sad, they look so small right now, but I know they will get bigger over time!!

Same wreath, but I found the toparies at Wal Mart back around Christmas time and love them!!! It was one of them purchases I wasn't going to use at the time, but now I am so glad I bought them!!!

Then I picked up this little flag, that was to cute at Lowe's, I am thinking it will go out by the pool somewhere... :)

And last, I found hot pink tassels to tie around my lamps and I love them too!! The picture doesn't do them justice!!!

I am enjoying sprucing up around here for spring and summer!!!!
Happy Spring Decorating!!!!!
:))))

No comments:

Post a Comment