Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Decorations 2011

     Merry Christmas!!! I know I am way behind, but I want it for my memory! So here is what the house looked like this year. I didn't do as much this year, as I wasn't in the mood...I know terrible, but it's true. So here is what I did put up, I really put up a lot, just not like it was last year!
This is something new I added this year, and I so LOVE it!!! I think it speaks very loud and clear for the meaning of Christmas, most of all "I" Believe in Jesus, and him being the reason for the season, I also Believe in the magic of Christmas. I just love it!!!

Here is my mantel, as you can tell, I painted it! I wasn't going to show this pic, leave it for the the remodeling post, but here it is anyway!

Here is my dining room tree, which I think is my favorite, might just have it next year! :)

This is my big tree, and that is what it is, big, it is getting in my way big time, but I am keeping it all up till New Year's.....

Buffett

My little kitchen island, which is another thing getting in the way...might be getting moved out too... :(

Kitchen Christmas

New hand towels I got this year, Pier One.

Cooper's tree.

Madi Bell's tree, it's hard to see for some reason???

My Christmas Joy!!!

And there you have it, Christmas Decor 2011!!!

I am going to try to get caught up on this blog thing today before the New Year, wish me luck!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment