Sunday, May 16, 2010

Fun with Friends at Miranda Lambert Benefit

       Greetings everyone!!! I hope everyone has had a great weekend??? We did!! My parents might not have though!! Ha!! Really I am grateful to my parents for taking my kids to 3 ballgames yesterday. They spent the whole day with them while Tristan and Madi had baseball games, while Eric and I took a little trip to Tyler, Texas with the Carter's and met the Leonard's there. We had a great little getaway thanks to the Leonard's!! Again we can't thank you enough for inviting us Chris and Jenn, we had so much fun!! We got to attend Miranda Lambert's Cause for Paws Benefit!!
Eric and I when we got to Lindale, TX eating at great mexican restuarant with everyone.
Jenn and Stacy
This was at Miranda's Winery.
Her sign.
Eric and I at the benefit with our VIP passes, always wanted to wear one of those!!
Me, Stacy, and Jennifer before concert.
Chirs and Jenn
James and Stacy
Sitting at our table before the show.
Miranda Lambert- She is so cute and she put on a great concert.
Blake and Miranda, they are so cute together!!
Blake Shelton
See how cute they are, they just smile at each other!!

We had a wonderful time this weekend with friends, and I have several more pics to post, but I need to tend to my little ones that I have missed!!

I hope you all have a blessed week ahead and look for God's work around you....

4 comments:

  1. So fun! You guys look so great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you all had a great time. I love your hair up. It looks real cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you didn't get a picture of her ring. I heard a few weeks ago that she picked one out from Tiffany's that was several hundred thousand and Blake said he would have to save up. ha!

    ReplyDelete