Sunday, June 30, 2013

Back to Blogging.... Maybe...

 I really want to get my blog updated soon! I read so many everyday and miss looking back on our life! We are enjoying summer so far! Coop and Madi Bell have finished baseball and softball, Tristan has been to church camp, and we have been to the beach! Maybe I can find some time to load those pics this week! I am working on a home project too...I will be glad when there are no more projects, that may never happen... :(  So for now I have at least found the time to write a small bit on here, hey, it's a start!!! Summer is going by way too fast for sure!! I am trying to enjoy my kids, the baby will be going to school this year.... :(((  Hope everyone is having a good summer so far!

2 comments:

  1. I am right there with you. I have made a list of blogs that need to be written. I haven't blogged since January!! Maybe when the boys get in school??

    ReplyDelete