Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fall Around Our House

      Well even though the temps are back up in the 80's most days, fall is in full swing around here! I think I have gotten my outside fall fixed up. Nothing major, just a few things here and there.
My backdoor fall greeting!

This is the backdoor even though it should be a front door...I hate it!!!

A little fall garland.

My mum's and 3 little pumpkin's for my "3 little pumpkins"! :)


Halloween Garden Flag

Front Porch

My fern...I so want them to live this year.....

Miss Scarecrow

This is the wreath I made this year, not sure I "love" it yet, but it's growing on me.

Pumpkin Sticks!!!

So Pretty!

Here are my ferns on my deck.

Ok, now I am just playing with my camera, still need a lesson for it???

And this is my new flag for this year!!! I "heart" it!!!

Happy Fall Decorating!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment