Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fair

    I am way behind of my blog posts, so we are going back to the fair for my memory. We decided to take the kids to the fair on Friday night, they had been begging and begging to go, so we gave in. We got armbands for all of them, thinking that was the best option....maybe not....3 armbands, $60, 3 rides for Tristan, 2 rides for Madi, and a half a ride for Coop. But they all said they had fun, so there you go, that is what matters, right....
Tristan, Madi, Braxton, and Coop
Another shot of them, after we left the livestock, smelled real good...
Coop and Madi enjoying their snowcones, while we waited on Tristan and Braxton to ride a ride that they waited for over an hour to ride, they said it was worth it...
Madi with her $10 snowcone, well maybe not that much, but close...
And Daddy, doesn't he look thrilled???
I can say it was the most people I have seen at that fair in years, so good for the economy here in town!!

No comments:

Post a Comment